News too hot to handle

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Aug 5, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Suppose the editor of a leading minority focus newspaper in YOUR big city were gunned down in the streets, wouldnt that be expected to feature prominently on the national news?

Umm.. no, maybe because they havent figured out how to link it to Bush, Rove or Cheney instead of Black Muslims

Sidenotes:

- Actually have to salute CNN for the second time in a week. After their coverage of the bridge collapse as straight up news instead of a Geraldo-type weep-fest; Evidently they werent afraid to talk about it.

- Apparently those "Black Muslims" are of the 'street gang under another cover' variety, not like these guys.

Expect to hear the same 'persecuted by the man' apologists, though.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Fog,

Your first link didn't work for me. I guess I'm not "inside" enough, lacking an index as I do. And, no, I'm not surprised that the murders of several black people in California don't command the same national spotlight as the disappearance of a blond highschool girl from Alabama. And I don't think you are the slightest big surprised either. Obviously, the second link DID work for me.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I get your point and I cant argue against it, because you're right... however, unlike the National Network Nightly News, Greta VS -famed for missing blonde HS girl stories-.. DID cover it.
    No evidence in on if Nancy Grace, CNN-HN, even knows where Oakland is...

As to the link.. dunno why it didnt work try it now. Has a pop-up, that may figure in.

I highly suggest you click that LAST link.. read it and store it away, just so you arent surprised, come the day.

4. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

I'll go to Islamberg and fight those bastards. They aren't Muslims, they are barbarians. They do not have to wear a burqa or anything like that, it's all stupid pre-Islamic Arabian bullshit.

5. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Good post.

Islamberg very messed up.

These secluded compounds/sects are scary to say the least. You see it with the mormon sects and now these guys, yikes. Hopefully were keeping tabs on this mess.

6. WonsanUnited

WonsanUnited New Member

Oh wow, I read a Fox News Report about it and no one knows what's going on. After 9/11 is when they started to seclude themslevs because they were being discriminated. People think they're firing guns and blowing up shit. But some residents say it's other people's guns since that area is gun country and that there's a quarry near by. Plus after the town was flooded last year they cam out and helped them out A LOT.