1. fulhamfaninMS

fulhamfaninMS New Member

Saw the article on espn and love the site. I am fairly new to the Premier League and was instantly attracted to Fulham because of B Mcbride. I am originally from St. Louis, MO where B played his college ball and I love me some B. I love the chants that are done at the games so you guys will have to educate me in the best ones. Again...great site boys!!!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to the site!! You might be the first Mississippian on board with FulhamUSA.com. Glad to hear you are a Fulham supporter! We could use any and all the support we can get!! McBride is one of the many great reasons to support Fulham!

Cheers!

3. fulhamfaninMS

fulhamfaninMS New Member

I am finding out that you are correct...B is one of many reasons to be a Fulham supporter!!! lets go boys....BURY PORTSMOUTH THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome and enjoy the site...Mississippi eh?! I had fried Cat Fish and fried pickles in Mississippi once. Long story.....

COYW's

5. fulhamfaninMS

fulhamfaninMS New Member

Well I am just south of Memphis, TN. I was transplanted here when i was 16....prolly as much culture shock as moving from the US to the UK. :)

6. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Welcome. you'll love the other lads on the squad as well. we look forward to your future posts.

7. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and a Saturday morning visit to the Chat Room is also in order. Hope to see you on the 31st.

Get your COYW typing fingers in shape. Welcome!

8. fulhamfaninMS

fulhamfaninMS New Member

Sorry if I sound a bit on the dumb side on this one.....like i said...i am pretty new to the premier league....but what does COYW stand for?

9. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Come On You Whites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. fulhamfaninMS

fulhamfaninMS New Member

Fantastic!!!! Thanks omsdogg!!! Love the avatar....Snarf Snarf!!!