Newbie from Los Angeles

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by dirtyboy, Aug 18, 2006.

1. dirtyboy

dirtyboy New Member

Hi all. Looking forward to a great season and making my first trek out to the Cottage this season. Looking forward to bunkering down in front of the TV this weekend and watching some footie.

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Welcome dirtyboy. Smell-A can have that affect on people.

I hope to be enjoying no worse than a 1-1 tie this Sunday.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard DirtyBoy!! How did you find FulhamUSA? Also, how did you become a Fulham fan?

You will find a good group of Fulham supporters on this site. If you have any questions, let us know. We are more than willing to help.

Cheers!

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome dirty boy, California on the rise with regard to Fulham fans!

Glad you made it over and decided to post. So, why Fulham??

5. dirtyboy

dirtyboy New Member

Why Fulham? How can you not love the club? Plus, for me, McBride is a massive bonus.

I was sitting having breakfast in Essen, Germany the morning of the World Cup USA v Czech Republic match. I was wearing my McBride jersey and someone pats me on the back and says ‘Nice shirt’. I turn around and sure enough McBride was walking around town. He talked for a minute and went on with his day. Pure class.

I love rooting for a team that needs to work hard every match. There is nothing worse than talking to an American Premiership newbie who’s a frontrunner with Arsenal, Chelsea, or Man U.

This is one of the few times I’m looking forward to waking up at 5:00 am pst on a Sunday.

Come on you whites!

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

What a cool story. Thanks for sharing.