new midfielders?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by PLFulham, May 2, 2005.

1. PLFulham

PLFulham New Member

I've just read that FFC is interested in two midfielders. On fulhamweb.com you can find info about Aufhalers from Grazer as well as Independent wrote about Mila from Austria Vien. Interesting. Its possible that Coleman think seriously about losing of Diop and/or Steed and/or Boa on summer.
    However we need some defenders first of all.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I would like Mila in the mix for Fulham next season. He is a young midfielder who has proven he can play in Europe at the highest levels. I do not know much about Aufhalers, but I do know he is about 28.

If it were between the two, I would rather have Mila because he is younger. I do agree that we need a center half and a left back for sure this summer. It will be interesting to see how all of this starts to unfold in the next month or so.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

And here's another..

http://foxsports.news.com.au/football
    I just read this as well 'fog. I don't know much about this guy but could be worth a run should the price tag be right. Can anyone find anything about Elrich ...???

4. PLFulham

PLFulham New Member

I believe in Rush eye. I remember Welshman was one of these men who definitely wanted Dudek in Liverpool and made pressure to take him. And he was right cause next season Dudi got 'Goalkeeper of Premiership' title.
    Other way sounds good that Rush and Coleman are friends..

5. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

And more.....Fulham boss Chris Coleman is about to end the stall in Australian international Ahmad Elrich's career, according to newspaper reports.

Elrich has not played club football since walking out in November on his contract at Korean club, the Busan Icons.

However, it is reported that Coleman is willing to pay up to $A700,000 to acquire the services of the former Parramatta Power star.

Elrich yesterday completed his first training session with the London club after being referred to the Craven Cottage management by Liverpool legend Ian Rush.

Should Coleman secure the 23-year-old Socceroos winger, he will beat long-time admirers Blackburn to his signature.