New from New Jersey

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by SquanMark, May 2, 2010.

1. SquanMark

SquanMark New Member

What's up cottagers...
    Just joined the site, but have been reading for about a year... I was checking out the pub guide, and was wondering if any of the members from New Jersey/NYC make it a habit of getting together to watch the matches...

I will be on my honeymoon for the Europa League final, but hopefully the Mexican All-Inclusive we are heading to will have it on... If not, I'm sure I could slip the staff a couple bucks to show me where to find it right!

Anyway, I would love to watch the games with some fellow fans, so let me know if anyone regularly gets together. There is a good bar in Manasquan called the Irish Rail that shows a lot of the matches. It is located right in the train station at the Manasquan NJ Transit stop, so its easy to get to... But I'll go anywhere.

The first pint is on me!
    COYW!!!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Mark, have a great time in Mexico. Not sure where in Jersey you are, but the NYC fans usually gather at Nevada Smith's in Manhattan.

4. kayjatc

kayjatc New Member

I sometimes go to Dubliner in Poughkeepsie which is just off the metro north line if you feel like the trip. Usually a good mix of all clubs represented there. Getting harder and harder to go now that I have a newborn but I will be there on the 12th even if I have to take my daughter with me!!

5. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

welcome, mark.