Nevland

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Clevelandmo, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

What is up with Nevland? Roy never plays him anymore despite the fact that he's always done well when brought in and he's a Roy signing. Saw the end of the Netherlands/Norway qualifier yesterday and Nevland was nowhere to be found. He's got to be good enough to play for Norway. Although Norway looked a lot better than I expected.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Danged good question, because at the 85th minute or so I was yelling at Woy to go for more offense. Give Erik at least comething of a chance to see what he can do. Also, the lineup is a little stale right now. I say Gera takes a seat next week.

3. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

A Nevland spotting today. He was warming up on the sidelines.

My thoughts are this, Nevland most likely fit better on last years team because of the way they were playing and because we were shorter on forwards

I think Roy is trying to get this group of 11 to gel and was the reason he made no changes to the lineup. I don't sense he will tinker as much this year. I think he thinks the guys he has been playing regularly are HIS guys. Just speculating.

I would like to see Nevland out there in the last 15 minutes but who do you take out?