Need help finding FFC kit

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Bradical, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Bradical

Bradical Member

Folks,

Hoping that the resourcefulness of FUSA can be of aid, I am (desperately) looking for a FFC 2007/2008 AWAY kit (L or XL), new or used. All that I can seem to find available (now that the new one is close to launch) are child sizes... I haven't been able to find one anywhere, and I am very google-proficient.

Cheers,
    Brad

2. jmh

jmh New Member

If you want one with Clint Dempsey's name/number on it, you can get it at Yanks Abroad. I'm not finding much at various other places I'd normally look (onionbag.com, kitbag.com, bigsoccershop.com, worldsoccershop.com).

3. BC

BC New Member

I've been looking pretty hard for this year's kit as well and Yanks Abroad was the only place that had them in L or XL.