My Birthday--oi!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by americanmike, Jan 17, 2006.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Just wanted to quickly thank everyone for the birthday wishes...figured it would be more efficient to just post here.

Fulham gave me a early gift this weekend with three points and I now have 3 more weeks in England which include West Ham away, Tottenham at home and Manure away.

COYW's, I'm now 27!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Happy Birthday Mike!!! I hope you are enjoying your big day!!

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Happy birthday, Mike. Stay safe and have fun in London. :banana:

4. Zack

Zack New Member

Next pint is on me...well in spirit anyway...great work w/ site and have a great time in London.....Happy Birthday! Thanks for letting be apart of the group here...COYW!!!!

5. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Happy birthday Mike!! I just turned 27 myself Dec. 23.

Have fun in London. Hopefully Fulham will give you a bonus gift this Monday and get a win against West Ham!!

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well, cheers, Mike!

Pardon that I didnt... seldom pay attention to any, including my own {and didnt when younger, either}.. but you certainly have gooten a treat for this go-round!

7. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Thanks guys. Had a great birthday and even had Critical Bill and his dad show up in Dorking, England to have dinner and some drinks.

Now all I ask is for Fulham to grab their first away win against West Ham. White Witch's birthday gift to me was a ticket to the match. SWEEEET.

On a final note, can't believe my Redskins lost and I'm with Heather on this, its a conspiracy.