More Stoopid Nooz

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 19, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

http://www.nysun.com/article/66525

1. Wear Panties, and not thongs. If you wear thongs you must be proud of it, right? If you wear thong and are upset people are upskirting you, consult shrink.
    - If you wear panties and they STILL upskirt you, it's THEM that are weird.. totally. They have a panty fetish. You gonna call a cop if some guy stares at your feet?
    ... which brings up showing off boobs and then getting pissed when a dirty old man stares at 'em. WHAT....You get to 'pick your perv's'?

2. Keep curtains closed when nude or partially clothed. If you 'forget a lot', ask shrink for advice on that.

3. Dont sunbathe on rooftops in the nude. Looking at you from one or two blocks over is NOT invading YOUR space! See above.
    - My wife had problems with perv's next door, concerning her yard work wearing a two-piece, when we were both young'n'lovely. Middle finger salute solves most situations.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

glad to see you agreeing with the ACLU.

3. pettyfog

Yeah... I THINK the last time was the KKK Skokie march.

Probably not for the same reasons, on this, though.

4. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

In Suffolk County, NY... the land from which I hail, they passed a law not to long ago that allowed women to be topless in public...

this seems to be a contradiction... luckily, I'm still dashing enough to be the perv' picked. : )

5. pettyfog

Related:
    At Jets Game, a Halftime Ritual of Harassment

On FoxNews just now, ED Hill treated it as typical fan hooliganism; Naomi Wolf -self styled Lib-Feminist- expressed shock that FoxNews 'supposed to be the FAMILY VALUES Network arent you?!!!' wasnt crying for wholesale arrests.
    She was serious... it was a rant, not a jibe.

And Libs wonder why we laugh at 'em. When you have people like that on your side, all your ranting at Falwell and Robertson idiocy just makes it more funny.

Added: Just to be clear: Hill's view was that it was a matter for stadium security, not a big deal enough for a 'new law' or an NFL policy.

6. pettyfog

And yet MORE PC Stupidity!

Sesame Street 'not suitable for children'

Yeah... let's wait until the kids are teens to let them learn to separate fantasy from reality! As if...

And even MORE assininity:

Is money illegal?
    Do U.S. bills violate the Rehabilitation Act?

Why am I flashing on the song: "Feelings!"

7. pettyfog

S.F. Supervisors won't ban sex between managers and employees
    Well, I GOT to admit it's probably different because, well.. you know, Newsome is 'Progressive' and sensitive. Not like he was some VP of a capitalist pig Corporation or anything.

San Francisco moonbats... the gift that keeps on giving.
    - - - - - -
    While we're talking about SF, isnt that the city that opened up services to the homeless then had to deal 'somewhat strongly' when the city parks filled up with them?

Then gave out free syringes to junkies?... then had problems cleaning up the parks and dealing with a LOT more junkies than they THOUGHT they had?

Now they are giving illegals city ID to 'allow them to open bank accounts and not carry all that cash around which leads to crime'.

Anyone remember the cynic's definition of insanity?

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

What? nothing about the same board of supervisors offering identity cards to everyone in the city limits INCLUDING ILLEGAL ALIENS?

That would seem to be of more import to you than the supervisor-employee sex law, which as it was written was unconstitutional and unenforceable.

9. pettyfog

Ummm.. nope didnt forget it... added I think before you posted.

Whether or NOT the previous code was unenforceable has no bearing on the particulars in the subject council measure. I'm pretty damn sure this one would have been.. at least in terms of allowing censure.

And I think we all know it.

I think SF should be a Duchy, or something.

Newsome: Dennis Kucinich but good looking.