MLS Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by SteveM19, Mar 10, 2009.

1. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Anyone interested in an MLS fantasy league? Come on, embrace your inner dork and sign up. I started a league named, surprise, Fulham USA. There's no code # they gave me when I started the league, I think you just enter the league name in the search for league tab. If anyone has any technical issues, please post and let us all know. The more the merrier!

2. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I might be interested Steve but I need to know where you started the league. A link would be nice. :wink:

3. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

I'd be in.

4. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

I thought the MSL is Fantasy.

I'm in as well, in a very obvius attempt to show to the many that I really do care..........maybe.

5. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

http://fantasy.mlsnet.com/setup/view_league.asp

Okay, here's the link, and I set up the league name as Fulham USA. It is a public league, and I'm not sure if you type the name of the league in, or what the deal is -- let it be known if you have any difficulties.

6. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

I am in - BTW there are two leagues registered as FulhamUSA, I joined the one with two people in it rather than the one with one person. I don't know what to do about it, but I figured I should say something

7. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

Done & dusted, I'm in.
    I am prepared to get my hat handed to me each & every week!! :3d crying:

8. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Looks like we straightened out the technical aspects -- as of this writing we have six players. Woo Hoo!

9. Flamingcokecans

I really need the MLS to start already, in just one day in the league I have managed to way over obsess about my roster.

10. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I am no good at that stuff. But it just occurred to me, i should have just come in and picked everyone on the Crew.. if Steve didnt already.

11. Flamingcokecans

Well, you can only pick three players from 1 team, so that wouldn't work... I had the same idea though

12. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

From the Crew I took Noonan, Hejduk, and Schellotto, who costs Landycakes money. That is it from Columbus

13. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

I am in with nobody from the Crew but 3 from San Jose!

14. IanHux

IanHux New Member

I got 3 Sounders! I was very disappointed to learn that Fredy Montero was not available to be added to my roster. Can't wait to be dwelling in the cellar for yet another go around

15. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

Seven teams so far. :D

16. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Um, if you got 3 Sounders you'll certainly find yourself in he cellar.

17. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

I joined the Fulham USA league today. I was in a different league until I realized there was a Fulham USA one.

At various points last season, I did pretty well. But the final month or so, I absolutely tanked it. I'm going with a new strategy this season. I want to win a trip! Impossible? I won an all expense paid trip to UFC 58 in Las Vegas 3 years ago playing UFC Fantasy. So it can be done.

Wish everyone the best of luck.

18. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Well those 3 Sounders are ones I believe will absolutely tear it up. Jhon Kennedy Hurtado (no thats not a typo), Sanna Nyassi, and Fredy Montero.

Here's my line up:

-------------------------Rimando-------------------------------
    --Boswell---------Hurtado-----------Iro-------------Segares-
    ---------Joseph------Kljestan---------Kovalenko-----Nyassi-
    --------------------Rolfe---------Montero----------------------

I believe its pretty sexy, but with my record in fantasy leagues I'll be dwelling at the cellar.

19. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

Count me in. I'll sign up this evening. I'm really hoping to be able to follow more of the Crew's games, and some of the other teams that I have a slight interest in.