Mikey's 07/08 Article

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by HatterDon, Aug 10, 2008.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hey folks,

You need to check out Mike's article on our front page -- especially now that he's fixed the links. It's a great personal view of the highlights of last season. If 'fog will put in the link for me, you can go there direct, or you can just hit "home" and navigate yourself. Enjoy!

and thanks, Godfather!

pf dutifully complies:
    A look back at 07/08

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Mikey

Thanks Don. It's not overly insightful just some thoughts of mine through the season. I had plenty of other things to put but didn't want to ramble.

If you have any questions about my thoughts on favorite ground, pub, away fans, etc. Just fire away.

3. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

How about ranking your visitors from the States??

:twisted:

4. americanmike

Ha! Great question Bhoy! Met alot of my fellow yanks this year, I was mostly gutted for everyone who came over for the loss to Sunderland but I'm sure they all would give that loss for a finish like the one we had.

5. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

Mike, planning on coming over in January for the fulham/portsmouth game, but there are other games scheduled that week. Where are some of the more fun places you've been and are there any other venues you would recommend seeing/going to a match?

6. americanmike

I really like Goodison park, probably my fave ground outside of CC, but that is a bit Fulhamish because we haven't won there since the 60's.

As for coming to Fulham, make sure you get to the area early and try and enjoy the entire match day. Bishops park, the pubs and be sure to talk to local Fulham fans, a welcoming bunch.

As for other venues to see in London, sorry, but I only recommend the Cottage.

7. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

True Mike. And I also take some consolation in the fact that we were there with our team, and dear Woy, at their lowest point. We also saw Healy's amazing goal.