Manchester United Ticket Question???

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by lachastaine, Feb 9, 2007.

1. lachastaine

lachastaine New Member

Hi all, I started following the team this season and I'm making my first trip over to Craven Cottage the weekend of the Manchester United game. The trip was booked on short notice well after the game was already sold out so I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on getting tickets for reasonable prices. I've looked at some ticket brokers on-line and the prices are all over $300 per seat. Is this typical for a match of this level? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Anytime Manchester United is in town, the tickets will be expensive. I am not sure if $300 is a good price or not as I have nothing to compare it with. There are some other members who post regularly that attend matches on a consistent basis and might be able to give you a better idea about prices.

Welcome to the site as well!

3. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Hi lachastaine, Don't buy tickets from any outlet except the club. Firstly, tickets are not transferable, so you may be refused entry to the ground. Secondly they will be a rip off, good seats to this game will be around $50, however, the game is sold out and has been for weeks. You've chosen the second biggest home game of the season after Chelsea to try to get tickets, next time book when we are playing Wigan :)