MAN BITES DOG twice!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Jun 20, 2007.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

1. Liam Rosenior scores a goal! :banana: :banana: [two bananas]
    He converts a penalty for England U21 against Holland!!!!! It's good to point out that he wasn't one of the three or four England players who missed in the 13-12 penalty shootout semifinal loss.

2. Now ... drum roll ... Columbus Crew hold on to win an MLS match 2-1!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: [four bananas!!!] Now let's all join hands and buy Pettyfog a virtual beer in celebration!!!!

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Damn you're starting to piss me off... I was going to start with that row of dancing bananas!

Not only did the Crew WIN, they won while playing well, and some considerable dose of style!

Damn, GBS is good.

3. jmh

jmh New Member

Re: RE: MAN BITES DOG twice!

He is, yeah, I noticed that when I saw RBNY play the Crew earlier in the year. MLS has really hit the mark with some of their signings this season. (But Blanco is an ass and I hope he crashes and burns.)

4. quickdraw

quickdraw New Member

RE: Re: RE: MAN BITES DOG twice!

Woooo Crew! Sadly I couldn't watch the game last night, but I followed it online. I am excited to see Guillermo getting those quality touches and setting up goals.

I sense a change in the wind!

5. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I love those dancing bananas...ever thought of writing a song about them Don?

6. Kickflip89

Kickflip89 New Member

7. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Hahaha, why do you think I love that banana so much...all stems from the song/video.