Look what I ordered...

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Bocacrumbs, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Bocacrumbs

Bocacrumbs New Member

2. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Mike, any chance some of those extras are going to be made available to purchase through the USA shop side? Looks like the offal has improved the scope of it's offerings quite a bit over the past couple of years.

Also, the strips at the USA shop show as pre-order. Does anyone know if that's accurate or are they available to ship now?

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Shipping is much more affordable than it was in the last few years. Think it's 6.95 pounds for delivery to anywhere in the USA. Don't think anything other than kits will be available in the USA store.

I also got myself the Europa League hoodie...you'll be pleased boca.

4. Bocacrumbs

Bocacrumbs New Member

Hi Ag,

A couple of years ago Fulham were charging 20 pounds for shipping to the states!

Regarding the hoodie above, I decided to treat myself with a few FFC goodies and ordered the Europa hoodie, one of the baseball caps (they finally stock them!) and for a bit of self Fulham education, I bought the complete record book. And I still only paid 6.95 pounds on shipping. Bargain.

5. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

That sound you heard was a Fulham fan from Cleveland having an aneurysm.

BTW, I like the offal's site redesign.