Legend!

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by omsdogg, Sep 26, 2008.

1. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting Oms. I caught glimpses of the Fire/Galaxy match during commercial breaks of the Oregon State stunner over USC, and to see Iron Head in that jersey (and w/Blanco of all people a team mate) was hard to take :cry:

3. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

That Fire team really looks good. In my mind they are the team to beat come playoff time.

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I watched most of last night's match. I must say that they've learned how to take advantage of the space that Macca's runs open up for them, but they've not yet figured out how to get the ball to him in scoring positions. The combination of how well he stretches defenses, Thorrington's pace and agression, and Blanco's vision do indeed make the Fire a potential problem in the playoffs.

Thanks for the article, doggie, made my morning.

5. BarryP

BarryP New Member

The Fire only look good when Rolfe plays well. Blanco has gone missing over the last month and teams that have taken Rolfe out of the game have made Chicago look very poor. That being said they did look good last night but I would not crown them as the favorites in the playoffs.