Informal Poll ...

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Aug 3, 2012.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Anyone ELSE who believes that Brandi Chastain needs to stop criticizing every twitch of every USWNT player, please signify by posting your favorite smilie

:banana-guitar:

2. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

3. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

I hadnt noticed Chastain doing that, but if she has I have to say the US women have not looked their best in their last two matches.

Here's my favorite smilie anyway :sci-fi-beamup:

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Still waiting for the first decent american color analyst (Twellman our hopes are w/you).

Trying to pick a favorite :mrgreen: is like trying to pick your favorite child (of course I have only one, but that's besides the point :cool: ). I use the :shock: , :roll: , and :clap: most, and the :banana-linedance: comes out after victories. I like to figure out how to put in a :character-beavisbutthead: or :character-jaws: or :character-jason: with it being somewhat relevant. That said, far be it from me to go :text-offtopic: and would just like to say :text-thankyouyellow: for this opportunity, but I'll stick to a simple :text-nocomment:

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Ahhhh, nothing exceeds like excess.

but, in looking for the "i salute you" smilie in vain, I did find this one! :flags-texas: so that's a good thing.