Immaculate Footy

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by stlouisbrad, May 28, 2024.

1. stlouisbrad

stlouisbrad Well-Known Member

My neighbor hipped me to the immaculategrid.com a few months back and it's become a fun part of my daily routine.

I'm a little embarrassed after attempting today's puzzle though. I could not for the life of me think of a player who played for Fulham and Burnley.

I did ace the baseball grid today though.

2. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

I thought, "Was it Cauley Woodrow??" He played for many "B" teams - Burton, Bristol, Barnsley, but not Burnley.

3. astroevan

astroevan Well-Known Member

I’ve tried those a couple of times but my problem is that I guess I don’t really care enough about other teams to know which players have played for them or have had significant stats/seasons.

Maybe if I still collected baseball cards….