Imagine giving up on Fulham in November..

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Jun 4, 2007.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

.. and that's where I am with the Crew. Seems harsh for a REAL FAN, but you can only take so much.

When we couldnt score a goal if you'd expanded it over the whole endline, at least we had some defense.

Now we have started getting goals.. and the D collapses.

This goes back to the ONLY common links with the OLD Crew who played lousy but opportunistic soccer. And that's the Assistant.

I'm not really an NBA follower, but I guess you need SOME light at the end of the tunnel, so all I want is SOME performance out of the Cavs.
    [​IMG]

2. McBridefan1

McBridefan1 New Member

wow you guys still have a basketball team oh yes the Cavs you boys are very reminiscent of the bulls of the early 80's total shit saved by the signing of one man. Basketball sucks now all you need is one superstar and you win yourself a championship. well you should win because Lebraun is about the next closest thing to a Michael Jordan the league will ever get. Still miss the days of my big green machine. now those were some "teams" not just one superstar. Ok I will stop raining on your parade now. As for the crew keep up with them it is good practice for next year as a Fulham fan. :wink:

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

It still takes a team to win an NBA title. First of all, LeBron has NOT won an NBA title. I hope he does in the next few weeks, but he has NOT won one. Also, the Bulls teams from the early to mid 90's were teams. While they had a superstar in Jordan, he got his teammates very involved in the game and they won as a team.

Perhaps things were different in the 80's but to simply slam basketball as a one-man show is just inaccurate. If that was the case why does Iverson have no titles? Why does Kobe have NOT titles without Shaq? Where are Carmelo Anthony's rings?

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I dont think you get my point. The Cav's have ALREADY done anything I could wish for, if I were a real fan of theirs..

And the point about LeBron is he has stepped up to answer all his critics... save those who are NOW criticizing him for NOT having a repeat of his game 5 in the last one.

I'd take that same problem with the Crew... problem is, Schelotto cant do it all himself. Just as McBride couldnt.