1. Mailman44

Mailman44 New Member

Hi fellow Fulham fans! I am a big fan of the beautiful game and have also been a Fulham fan for two seasons. I really like the tradition and history of the EPL and Craven Cottage is the epitome of what I expect from an EPL side with regards to those things. Hope to make a trip in April when I get back from Iraq. Sounds and looks like quite a place. I think it was great for both MLS and Fulham that the situation worked out like it did. The results do not worry me in the least, I think Fulham will finish in the top half of the table this year and pull off a few surprises also. Also I think the "Mister" got a good look at some MLS players who could help the Whites out in the near future and not break the bank. Hopefully the Fulham visit becomes an annual occurence. Need a chance to wear my new home jersey at a match!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to the site mailman!! Glad to hear you are a Fulham supporter! I hope your predictions of the Whites this season will happen.

3. McBride'sHeader

McBride'sHeader New Member

Hey Mailman...
    I thought you'd be a supporter of the Real Salt Lake team since you had such an illustrious career in Utah yourself... Good luck with the Hall Of Fame bid in a few years...
    LOL

4. Mailman44

Mailman44 New Member

No, no the Mailman was Jacques Mailhot a minor league hockey legend who played a few shifts with the old Nordiques. My MSL team is San Jose!

5. McBride'sHeader

McBride'sHeader New Member

Sweet.. I am happy yo know you caught my reference though! Cheers and welcome to the site!!!

6. Mailman44

Mailman44 New Member

Thank you glad to be here!