Howdy from a New Member

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by TennesseeStud, Mar 10, 2005.

1. TennesseeStud

TennesseeStud New Member

Hey y'all-

Since moving to Britain just over a year ago (I'm in the US Navy), I have been a full-throated Fulham supporter (I actually arrived in London on the flight that landed just before Brian McBride's when he signed for us last winter). Long story short, I finally made it down to the Cottage last weekend and saw the ad for the fulhamUSA site in the program, and I feel fairly certain I was walking out of the Cottage just in front of the nearly-world-famous Mike, and while I'm not "technically" an exile yet, I will be soon (back in the States on 20 July, and as the story comes full circle, Fulham will be following me 10 days later).

Anyways, this is an excellent EXCELLENT site and I am proud and grateful to be a part of the fulhamUSA family.

I'm definitely back at the Cottage for Everton and probably Man City and/or Portsmouth and/or Norwich (depending on my leave situation) and I was wondering if any fulhamUSA types would be in London for those matches.

Thanks a bunch and COYW

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

TennesseeStud,
    Cheers and welcome to FulhamUSA! Lucky you for getting to go to all the matches at home the rest of the season. I would love to be there, but last weekend against Charlton will be the extent of my Fulham matches this season. I will be following on the TV or internet.

I am glad you found us through the program and look forward t getting your insight after some of the matches. If you have any ideas about the site, please let myself or Mike know.

Cheers and Welcome to the FulhamUSA family!

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hey TS,
    Top post man!! And welcome!!! I guarantee you will enjoy being a Fulham Fan and if you need some tips on pre-match pubs just let me or Tom know and we'll give you that very important info...

The fact you saw that our ad in the program is fantastic and thank you very much for dropping by...

Cheers and hope to hear from you soon.

Mike

4. McBride'sHeader

McBride'sHeader New Member

RE: Re: Howdy from a New Member

I hope Tennessee Stud will be meeting up with the Fulham USA "crew" in the Crew's stadium in late July. I hope you can make it...it's not too far from TN.
    McBride'sHeader

5. TennesseeStud

TennesseeStud New Member

Yeah I will be there. I have a buddy from high school that is in law school at Ohio State now and he has already promised me a place on his couch for the week. Hope to see all of you then.

6. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

You will see the Black and White of Fulham all over the place I hope! Fans and players alike! It is gonna be a heck of a time there!!!