hi to you all

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by hopesyhatter, Jun 22, 2005.

1. hopesyhatter

hopesyhatter New Member

hi, for those who cant tell im a stockport county fan. i would like to say firstly how amazed and proud i feel of you fulham fans making an effort to help secure a future of our precious club. we do need as much help as we can get and you people should feel proud of yourselves, your giving fulham a good name and america! well i would just like to say that when fulham was in the similar situations a couple of years back my family did buy into/ give fulham some money to help stabalise the clubs future. so dont think we wouldnt help you because we have! and we always will its people like you that makes me happy to be a lover of the beautiful game. thankyou and HI!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to FulhamUSA hopesyhatter! It is our pleasure to help Stockport County in any way we can. I wish we had millions to give you, but that is not the case. It is amazing what a little money here and a little there will do. I will be cheering for your club this season! We will continue to do our best to help your club out!!

Cheers!
    Tom

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Cheers Hopesyhatter...I'm glad we could help and we all wish you and your club the best of luck!!