Hey, it's our 4th Birthday.

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Dec 1, 2008.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

FulhamUSA is officially 4 years old...more on this later in the week.

We launched in November of 2004 and we are still alive and kickin' in 2008.

The story of how it all got going: http://www.fulhamusa.com/index.php?name ... pic&t=1613

The thread where it all started: http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103411

Thank you to everyone who visits the site and helps keep this community a unique and welcoming place for Fulham fans. It's great to have you.

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Here's to us!

Congratulations to the site, Mike and Tom for starting this, and everyone else who visits, be it once in a great while or every day. The site is a lot of fun and a great excuse to indulge Fulham fanhood rather than do anything constructive at work.

COYW!

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks again Mikey and ChiTom, for creating this site. And hurrah for all of us who spend half our waking hours here!

4. dtwondough

dtwondough New Member

I certainly appreciate you guys starting and maintaining this site. I learn something new every week about soccer, but more importantly enjoy the camaraderie for our chats. Thanks Mike and Tom

5. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Happy Birthday to all of us!

Thanks to Mike and Tom for starting the site. Thanks to Pettyfog and anyone else who takes their time to keep the site running. Thanks to all who contribute to making this site fun and/or interesting.

6. DCDave

DCDave Member

Thanks to Mike, Tom, Pettyfog, and everybody who posts and makes this one of the friendliest and most thoughtful sites on the Web. It's been a great four years, and I'm sure that everybody will endorse this thought:

Four more years! Four more years!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(One banana per year.)

7. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Echo all of the above. Kudos guys and thanks!!!

8. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

and many more!!!

9. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Congratulations and a big thank you to the 'people behind the curtain' for making this happen.

It's 28 years old if we count in dog years...

10. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Congrats and thanks to the founding fathers. Amazing that this site has members from all parts of the globe.

11. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

Happy Birthday and a big thank you to our founders.

12. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

Happy Birthday to us, happy birthday to us!! :rock:

To all the Jedi Masters on the "White side of the Force" that run this place, this Young(?) Padawan thanks you. 8)

13. CarolinaTim

CarolinaTim New Member

Great stuff, guys......and let's hope "the future's so bright we'll need to wear shades!"

14. LBNo11

LBNo11 Member

Happy 4th Anniversary to FUSA..

...congratulations on your 4th anniversary. Now how many of you signed up the first day or first week? I think I am one of the originals as it happens.

Now, after me, for Tom and Mike, Hip - hip.......... :banana:

15. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

RE: Happy 4th Anniversary to FUSA..

Thanks everyone, we really appreciate how much this site has grown and how the community has developed. The club have taken notice of how we developed and its great so many people enjoy the site, even though it isn't as asthetically pleasing as others.

With that said, thank you and COYW's

16. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Wow, 4 years! Time does fly when you're having fun. Thanks everyone for making this site a pleasure to read.

17. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

Happy Birthday FUSA. Four years of bringing Fulham FC to the land of opportunity, and four years of bringing like minded individual (and Pettyfog!) together.

Congratulations and thanks to the founding fathers and their minions.

18. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

I want to say thanks to the founders for creating this great place to learn and to exchange ideas with others. It has been 1 year since I found this site and started following Fulham, and in that year I have learned a great deal about the club, the game, the league, the world soccer stage, and the passion Fulham fans possess. This is a good opportunity to also thank all of you for sharing your ideas, insights, experiences, opinions and of course passion for the game.

A year ago, I couldn't tell who all the teams were in the EPL or any other league for that matter, I couldn't tell you what formations were used, I knew nothing about the Champions league let alone who would qualify, I had no idea who the players were in the league or where they played, basically I knew nothing other than the object of the game, the name of maybe 4 or 5 teams and that I was going to follow Fulham. Thanks to you all, many of the knowledge gaps I had, have been filled (I still have a long way to go) :wink:

so again thanks to you all, to Mike and to Tom!

19. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Re: RE: Happy 4th Anniversary to FUSA..

Thanks to Mike and Tom and PettyFog and all the contributors. Like Ridgerider, I have learned a lot through this site and have enjoyed the debates and discussions on soccer and many other topics.

20. RDG

RDG Member

Although the time has flown by, it feels as though I've known Tom and Mike for a lot longer than four years. Wasn't it just yesterday that FFC played in Columbus?

I'll wear my low member number as a badge of honor.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: