1. Salem66

Salem66 New Member

Until recently I've only had a passing interest in soccer, but while recovering from a broken leg last winter I watched a lot of Premier League games on FSN and became hooked. I needed a team to support, and since London is one of my favorite cities in the world, I limited myself to London clubs. I could be totally off base, but Arsenal seemed too trendy (Chicago Cub/Boston Red Sox like), Chelsea seemed to rich (NY Yankees like), and Tottenham had too long of a name. When I read about the tradition of Fulham and its beautiful stadium (I'm a history teacher), I knew I'd found my club (Pittsburgh Pirate/Detroit Tiger like, perhaps?). Based on what I've read on this board, it seems as if I made a good choice. Looking forward to my first season of following FFC, and very thankful for the terrific info provided on this sight.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Heh.. more like us.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Those are good reasons as any to come and support the mighty Whites. Craven Cottage is in many peoples opinion, the most unique ground in all of England. You can read more about CC this week when we publish an article regarding the grounds history.

Anywho, welcome aboard and we hope you stick around for a while! COYW's.