Hello, Lets Keep Rising Out of Relegation

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by whosyourjockey1, Feb 7, 2008.

1. whosyourjockey1

whosyourjockey1 New Member

I love that Eddie Johnson has made the move to Europe and he could not have landed to a better club. I was a Chelsea supporter growing up but they became the NY Yankees of soccer and I really had no tie to them other than liking Graham Leseaux a long time ago. So I studied the teams and saw Bocca in the lineup a few years ago. I decided to adopt the Cottagers and I have followed them ever since. I expect big things from Johnson since I have seen nothing but improvements from the other boys like Dempsey and Bocanegra. I love Koncesky what a pick up he is however I am growing tired of the irish guys like Healy they have not produced and maybe it is not a good fit for them. Bullard glad to have you back. We can do this and get out of Relegation. This is my team and will never get away no matter what happens, love the club. Great website and sorry I was long winded.
    BH

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Nice to hear you converted from Chelsea to Fulham. Welcome to FulhamUSA.com!! I like your optimism toward relegation!

3. whosyourjockey1

whosyourjockey1 New Member

we are not going down, I feel wins and ties coming our way love the new players that were brought in.

4. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Welcome and I couldn't agree with you more!

5. dallasbill

dallasbill Member

Welcome, I'm a newbie myself but like you am really interested to see what Johnson can do. I hope he gets some time this weekend. I think he really brings the pace that we need up front. That's been a real problem for us because we don't garner any respect with defenders worried about us getting in behind them.

6. dallasbill

dallasbill Member

I also think Nevland's got a little somethin'. Not sure what just yet, but somethin'. Pesky, feisty player maybe.