Hello from rainy SF!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Meggrs, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Meggrs

Meggrs New Member

New site member-- I'm out in San Francisco, and I've been browsing the Fulham USA site for a while now. I'm only a fairly recent follower of Fulham, now that I finally get games (on FSC) I'm all about the black and white.

Still frustrated that the Fulham v. West Brom game won't be on tv this weekend......

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to the site Meggrs!! It is nice to have you on board! It would be nice to watch Saturday's match with West Brom. Unfortunately, I think FSC can't show ouyr matches every week. We get back on TV the following week against Birmingham City on a 1-day tape-delay shown on Sunday.

Cheers and thanks for joining!

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome!!! Yet another West coast fan...man, it must be some early mornings for you when the Whites are on live!!

Good to have you here.

4. Meggrs

Meggrs New Member

RE: Re: Hello from rainy SF!

Ah, that's where TiVO comes in handy, AmericanMike! Thanks for the welcome, guys, and I should have mentioned earlier that I really like the site.
    Cheers!