Hello from Los Angeles

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by tim, Nov 13, 2007.

1. tim

tim Active Member

Hello everyone. Just joined up, and loving the site so far. Nice to see some other Southern California fans. Be sure to post here if you guys are planning to meet up. Sounds like everyone's pretty spread out. But if you're heading to Studio City, that's all of 10 minutes from me.

Cheers,
    Tim

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Tim and welcome to FUSA.

So the standard questions for a newby are why Fulham and how'd ya find your way to FulhamUSA??

Enjoy and COYW's

3. tim

tim Active Member

Thanks for the warm greeting.

I wish I could say I come from a long line of supporters and have been with the club for years. But no, it's all relatively new for me.

Finally got Fox Soccer Channel this year, and needed a club to get behind. I've been a fan of Boca and Dempsey for years on the national side, so it was an easy decision. And I've been loving every minute since.

I just came across this site doing some searching. And again, very glad I did.

4. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

Tim - Welcome, welcome.
    Nice to see another Left Coaster. From the Old Vets to the noobs, you will find you're never more welcome than here. Fulham will be like a roller coaster ride, because sometimes you're screaming and sometimes you're covering your eyes, but you will have a blast doing it.
    You just need to remember one thing... COYW.
    MK

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome Tim! As others have said, you will find new found Fulham fans and lifelong ones as well. Any and all questions regarding Fulham will be answered. So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are no stupid questions and unlike some other sites, you will not be ridiculed for asking questions. Welcome again!

6. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard Tim. What's the saying about LA.. 'You can get anywhere in Los Angeles within 1 hour'. I'm thinking sometime early in the new year I'll be free to hit a pub for a match viewing. Hopefully we can coordinate to fit everyone's schedule.

7. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

Hey Tim. We're glad to have you on this site and to hear your thoughts and suggestions for our beloved Whites. Welcome!

8. tim

tim Active Member

Thanks all for the very warm welcome

9. Archie

Archie New Member

I try to make it to Fox & Hounds in Studio City for Fulham matches although it is about 1 1/2 hour drive for me. Sadly, last time I was the only Fulham supporter there. If you guys want to make a tradition out of meeting at F&H for Fulham matches I'm in. Or if you favour any other Pubs in LA/SoCal I'm game for that too.

10. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Archie, wanted to welcome you to the site as well. Seems California is a breeding place for Fulham these days.

Why Fulham?

11. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Re: Hello from Los Angeles

Sure plenty enough of you guys now to put together a quorum at least twice a year... during a Gals match, and in winter on a Derby day.

See Archie's intro thread.