greetings...............!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by stevep, Mar 12, 2005.

1. stevep

stevep New Member

Gooday to all fulham fans. Thought i'd register and check out the site today as would usually looking to make the 2 hour (26mile!) drive up to the cottage or an even longer one like newcastle or bolton! Good to see that there is a great interest in our wonderful club from the international community. I live in Gravesend in Kent and seem to be the only one here that doesn't support Chelsea Arsenal or West Ham so have to travel on my own . How sad is that?
    Finally got my first season ticket this year after hanging up the boots at the age of 47. Hammy ender. Saw my first game in (i think) 1969 against Palace at selhurst and was hooked.........
    In spite of some of the indifferent performances this year, still love the mighty Fulhamand will do 'til I die!
    Highlight of the season so far was Newcastle away. Took my newcastle supporting buddy and took great delight in watching him look as if he was nailed to the seat as each goal sailed in!!! Have a great day everyone. Steve

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Steve,
    I definitely agree that the highlight of the season has been the stuffing we gave Newcastle back in November. That was absolutely great!

Thanks for registering on the site! It is great that you have checked out the site and signed up. Here in the States there is definitely a growing contingent of Fulham fans around. With the club coming to the US this summer, that number will definitely rise.

And like you, despite the ups and downs of this season, I will always love and support Fulham Football Club.

Welcome to FulhamUSA!!!

Cheers!