Greetings from San Francisco

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by bingitz, Aug 16, 2006.

1. bingitz

bingitz New Member

Hey all,

I'm from just north of San Francisco, CA and I've been following Fulham for about two years now. I'll be going off to college near Cleveland, OH though. This looks like a great site, and I'm happy to have joined it. Can't really think of that much else to say, but I look forward to posting more. :)

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Welcome. You are in Marin County?

3. ClevelandSimon

ClevelandSimon Member

Cleveland? I think I know that place!

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Bingitz!! How did you find FulhamUSA.com? We welcome any and all Fulham supporters to the site! Where are you going to college in Cleveland?

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome, pard. You'll find that Cleveland is very much like San Francisco in that they both have ... well, they're ... um, each of them is ...

College should be lots of fun! Enjoy the site; we all do!

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

San Francisco is slowly creeping up as the city with the most Fulham fans. Welcome bingitz and good luck at college. Man, what I would do to be in College again!!

:banana: :rock: