1. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I don't care who you support (as long as it isn't arsenal) watching them get torn apart had to make your weekend just a little bit brighter.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

not so much, but I know where you're coming from. I thought they showed 10 times the class that Citeh showed.

I did enjoy watching The Unbeatables get humbled at home, though.

3. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Adebayor's celebration made me laugh.

And while I at least appreciate Van Persie's talent and potential, he comes off as a bit of a bratt sometimes. No excuse for the stamp, and the fact that VP came back after it showed some guts.

4. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Strange that you say that, b/c my 2 cents is that is wasn't a stomp, he just happened to get him w/ his shoe. Even stranger is Van P***y coming back, because I always think of him as someone that all you have to do is give him a hard foul or two and you won't have a peep out of him the rest of the game. A disease often called Arsenalitis, manifesting itself in the time since Viera left them.

Adebayor didn't get where he is by using his brain, that's for sure. What a moron.

5. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I thought Citeh outplayed the Gunners. Adebayor showed his lack of class by running over to the Arse fans to celebrate, but I don't think the stomp was deliberate.

Next weeks Manchster Derby looks to be the fixture of the weekend. I would have thought Citeh were the favorites, but a short handed ManU did take care of the red hot Spurs this weekend, so I'm not as sure anymore.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and, the chances are that Adebayor will be suspended for the match. Add to that the injuries to Tevez and Robihno, I think that United will slap them around quite nicely.

7. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Can't stand idiots like Adebayor, you don't run the length of the pitch to shove it people's face (even if they might of had it coming). He should of celebrated w/his new fans, then maybe a smile and nod at the Arse fans at the next kickoff. Haven't seen the stomp yet, but if he did a 3 game ban is warranted

8. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

I thought it was a stomp. The foot didn't come straight down, it appeared he directed it at VP's head.

As for the celebration, he left of his own accord. If Arsenal had run him off, I might understand it. It's classless either way though.

VP seems to have stepped it up this year. I have always thought of him as Steve mentioned, but there's definitely more mental toughness in his play so far.

9. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I dont like Ade or VP. 2 perfect examples of the neverending line of BS that comes out of Arsenal.

I did like that the arsenal fans were losing it when he ran over to them. That was great fun.

As to Spurs loss - When Corluka went off and Hutton came on you had to know that Man Utd would find a way thru. I like Hutton, but only for lower table teams or cup competitions. He cant handle a big 4 team - about that there is no doubt.
    I think you leave on Corluka and bring on Pav - you see a draw or better for Spurs... but I will never know now.