Go Spurs Go!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Nov 5, 2006.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

And no, this isn't an NBA post. Just the other day I said how little I liked the Spurs from North London.

Well, that was before they beat Chelscum today 2-1. Well done Mr. Lennon! Well done Mr. Jol.

Love it, love it; seriously love it! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2. Meggrs

Meggrs New Member

And once again, Mourinho blamed the ref. Because it's never Chelsea's fault when they lose. Ever.

And John Terry should never be thrown out. And Chelsea goals should never be disallowed. And no ref who dares to make Chelsea lose should ever be allowed on the pitch again.

Boy who cried wolf much? At this point, the refs could totally screw the pooch in a Chelsea match, and I'd still be siding with them, because "lose gracefully" is not in Mourinho's vocab.

See also: his inflammatory comments re: Reading staff and ambulance response time after Cech's injury. It's one thing to be pissed at Stephen Hunt for the tackle; it's another to claim that anyone associated with Reading (or the independent ambulance company) deliberately delayed the treatment of Cech's head injury.

Did anything come of the investigations of his accusations, anyway?

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Like the xray of Josie's head, the investigation of Reading wrongdoing didn't show anything!

4. Meggrs

Meggrs New Member

Heh. Surprise, surprise.

5. BC

BC New Member

You mean Chelsea hasn't bought off the officials yet? What's the use of a having a billionaire Russian owner if you don't have the refs in you pocket?

Hearing Chealscum whine about a loss is music to my ears :)