FulhamUSA to meet in Germany at USA matches?

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by AmericanSue, Jun 2, 2006.

1. AmericanSue

AmericanSue New Member

Who's going to Germany ? Will I see a FulhamUSA flag while there ? Hope so... I'll be wearing my USA sweatshirt, "Don't Tread On Me" cap, and Bocanegra Fulham shirt... all at at the same time !! SEE YOU THERE ! :D

American Sue

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I don't think I'm the only one who is jealous that you will be going to Germany!!! I heard there were a few people going over from FUSA and if so, hopefully you'll be able to buy each other a few rounds.

Did I mention I'm jealous?

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

RE: Re: FulhamUSA to meet in Germany at USA matches?

aren't there any Fulham fans at the British or American bases in Germany?

4. AmericanSue

AmericanSue New Member

True, I'm going to Germany but not from the USA. I live in Fulham so my commute wil be a quick one. Yes, I'm sure there are loads of Fulham fans at the British and USA bases. I expect the Italy match will be wild because there's a huge American base near Kaiserslautern. I'll keep an eye out for FUSA. I was hoping to have a USA - McBride shirt sent over but they've been sold out on the ussoccer.com website for ages. Cheers.

5. martin

martin New Member

I will be there :D

I am headed to Amsterdam on Monday for a little "recreation", then to Cologne. I will be at USA-Czech Republic in Gelsenkirchen and Angola-Portugal in Cologne.

An informal group of USA fans, myself included, are heading to this place prior to the Czech match: http://www.brauhaus-hibernia.de/
    It is supposedly a short tram ride away from the stadium.

I will proudly wear a Fulham shirt in support of Boa for the Portugal match. I have two, so hopefully I can get one of my buddies to wear the other one. But it's USA colors all the way for the Czech match.

We have been planning this trip for almost two years, and I can't believe it is two days away!

Cheers,
    Martin