'FulhamboyinTexas' is now in fact in California!

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by FulhamboyinTexas, May 12, 2008.

1. FulhamboyinTexas

FulhamboyinTexas New Member

Hello Guys and Girls,

I've been off the site for a while, however, the auspicious escapology as practised by my beloved Fulham FC over the last 5 games of the season has motivated me to get back on-line with this venerable, august and noble collection of Fulham fans! I often proudly tell my American friends that our club captain is a US citizen and that some of the best players in our squad hail from 'across the Pond'.

The (Royal) Navy has moved me to San Diego , and I'm still on exchange with the splendid US Navy. There is a great pub on India Street called the Shakespeare which some of you would know. I don't hang out there a lot as I came to the USA to experience the USA, not hang out with fellow Brits (as much as I love them!), however, they have live Premier League so it's a magnet for any Fulham games being shown.

God Bless Craven Cottage - and here's to a smoother ride in 2008-2009!!

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Glad you've returned FulhamboyinSD. I have to imagine you haven't been disappointed that the Royal Navy assigned you to such a beautiful and fun city that is San Diego.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Glad you're back; it has been a long time.

Shame you never made it up to SA while you were in CC. We get some partiers from CC at our gigs from time to time. They don't come up often, but the come in big groups and drink themselves silly. My kind of audience!

Anyhow, San Diego is a beautiful spot. Enjoy and welcome back.

4. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Welcome back. Perfect timing. This will be a happy place for some time I would gather.

5. Coog

Coog New Member

You may find the climate a wee bit more pleasant in SD than in Corpus Christi or Ft Worth, depending on where you were stationed ... just a wee bit. 8)

6. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Welcome back. I hope you visit us often; we could use a Brit sense of humour on here.

Nice to hear you want to experience America rather than hang out with Brits. You should learn a lot about fruitcakes in CA.