Fulham v Man U

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by sullytex, Dec 8, 2009.

1. sullytex

sullytex Member

Any of you crazy FUSA nutters up for watching Fulham take down Man U live at the Cottage on the 19th? May have one extra ticket....face value (£50), I should know soon. Thought I would offer it up here first.

Let me know soon via PM. Dust off those air miles, get a cheap ass B&B in Fulham, and get your butt over here for a long weekend.

2. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

Wow! Wish I didn't have two kids and not enough money these days. For the love of Fulham, somebody take this good man up on his offer!!

3. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

Better have miles stockpiled b/c at this late date, that flight will run you a grand and a half to two.

4. sullytex

sullytex Member

From Houston, depending on your flexibility (say a wed thru to mon), you can do it for right at a grand on BA and Continental (taxes were about $400 of the BA total). I am doing the reverse flight in about 2 weeks.

That is actually not a bad return price at this short notice given $600 is actually for the flight. A very frugal person could possibly do the whole trip for a bit over $2K, (not a cheap mini-vacation...but it is Fulham v Man U). If one of you you guys actually came, I'd throw in the ticket for free and buy the first round (proof of travel required :) !

I do have the ticket, wish I'd have known sooner. Likely unload it to a happy Fulham fan at the Lion or elsewhere on the day of the match.