Fulham/Liverpool April 19th Ticket process??

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by seattlesoccer7, Feb 18, 2008.

1. seattlesoccer7

seattlesoccer7 New Member

I will be in London the week of 4/17 and looking forward to watching the Yanks at the Cottage, but unfortunately we're playing Liverpool on the 19th - so I assume tickets will be near impossible to get.

If I sign up as a Fulham member (35 pounds) is there any chance leftover tickets for the Liverpool game would make it past season ticket holders to the regular "members"? Or do these 'A+' games usually go to the season ticket holders?

I'm only looking for one ticket, do big Fulham games ever have random 'scattered singles' tickets available at the gate like some NFL/MLB games here in the States?

Does anyone else know of any other ways to get these tickets, or are you familiar with reputable UK ticket brokers?

This would be my first Fulham game and 2nd ever in Europe. At the other game I went to in Spain almost no one was wearing jerseys - will I look out of place wearing my Bocanegra Fulham jersey? There can't be too many people sporting those at the games, although it's got to get a little more respect than a Zat Knight jersey......

Thanks!
    Tyler

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Seattlesoccer, there is a growing contingent of members from the Pacific Northwest so you aren't alone. Liverpool will be a tough ticket for sure, so good luck. Send a pm to the 'Godfather' AmericanMike, he'll answer any ticket question you may have.