Fulham Jersey

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by KMAPLC, Jul 17, 2008.

1. KMAPLC

KMAPLC New Member

Does anyone know of a website where we could order either home / away 07/08 Jserey ?

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

3. sublicon

sublicon New Member

No, no, no, no, NO . . . I had a year long saga with them where they were actually considering not making good on a shirt that I ordered that never arrived. They finally did send me a shirt - the wrong one. I sold it and vowed never to order again.

FulhamFC.com <--- never fails, but expensive.
    OnionBag.com <--- reliable retailer, will need to wait til they get the new shirt.

enjoy.

4. jmh

jmh New Member

You guys are missing the point, I think. The original post asked about the 07-08 (i.e. last year's) jersey.

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I got my Pipex home #20 and road #3 from Y-A for a good price and very quickly a couple years back. Guess it's just timing.

6. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

I have to say I've always had good experiences with Y-A

7. KMAPLC

KMAPLC New Member

Thanks for th replies guys....do you have a web address for Y-A, not familiar with that one.

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

9. sublicon

sublicon New Member

Good experiences or not, Y-A is a "retailer" that refuses to take responsibility when things go wrong. From what they said to me, it was out of their hands as soon as the package was shipped. (they didn't bother to purchase tracking on it)

If they hadn't been reimbursed by the Royal Post, I would've been shit out of luck. It took over a year to get my shirt.

Buy with confidence from a real retailer, someplace where some sort of safety is involved. Y-A only buys the shirts straight from the Fulham shop, so they wash their hands of it after they get your money.