Fulham in America?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by RogerinIL, Mar 6, 2005.

1. RogerinIL

RogerinIL New Member

A potential game between Fulham and the Chicago Fire is in the works. This tidbit came from a Fire fan who attended Fire Fest, the Fire's preseason get together with Fans. The purported source of this information was Peter Wilt, Fire GM. The fan who reported this info is one of the most stalwart fans, who usually has very solid information.

Since Peter allegedly said the game would be one of the games in the Fire season ticket package, the game should be played over here sometime during the summer. I would expect it to be a game to help Fulham prepare for next season.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to verify this with Peter when I attend the Fire's season kickoff luncheon at the end of the month.

As with any friendlies, everything is subject to change. I thought I'd list it here so that be aware. We'll have to see how things develop.

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Little did you know, huh Roger!

Close ENOUGH!

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

WEll Roger, you were close enough my friend and if you ever post anything 'insider' info regarding the MLS, I will never question it. No one knew about Fulham trip over...but I wouldn't miss it for anything.