Fulham FC on Foursquare

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, Jan 26, 2012.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Does anyone here use foursquare? If you do, the Club now has a page to follow and is giving the concept a bit of a trial. You can follow the Clubhere http://www.foursquare.com/fulhamfc

They've made a list of American bars/pubs to watch FFC so make sure you check in there after you've followed the pages above. Also, word is that they plan on doing some incentives in American based incentives...

2. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Haven't used it before but a few buddies have it. If they add Fado's in ATL I will be glad to install/check in this Friday. Heading down to visit a friend who supports Everton for the match.

3. americanmike

I'm assuming they show Fulham matches at Fados as and when they are on?

4. MisterF

MisterF New Member

I am now following! I use Foursquare pretty regularly. The Pub idea is an awesome idea too. Now we just need a pub here in Columbus :handgestures-thumbupleft:

5. americanmike

Thanks Mister...it is not big in the UK just yet but it is catching on and I'm enjoying using it. Hope it takes off at the Club.

6. MisterF

MisterF New Member

Yea it seems to do pretty well over here at sporting events so hopefully it will catch on.

I actually checked-in a bit when I was over in London in October when we were going around to different tourist sites. Of course, my phone had some issues the first few days I was there so I wasn't able to check-in at the Cottage. Just gonna have to go back!

7. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Every time I have been down there the bartender Russ (Gooner fan) has found a TV for me so they are Fulham friendly. I know the other ATL supporters here have their spots, but when I am in town I always hit up Fado's as that is where my buddy and his Everton supporters are.