Fulham Fans Forum - Available Now

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Aug 18, 2006.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Last night was our fans forum which was broadcasted live from Craven Cottage via the BBC and I have to say it was very encouraging. They touched on the subject of Steed, new players, Cottage redevelopment, etc. It was interesting and you must listen to it.

Here are the files from last night in two parts, so if you missed it, here's your chance to listen again:

Part 1 of the Fulham Fans Forum

Part 2 of the Fulham Fans Forum

Enjoy.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I did find it interesting to hear that in order for Fulham to bring in any new players, it looks like some will have to be sold. From the sounds of it, I think Cookie and company were counting on the sale of Steed to use that money to bring in another player or two. Until that happens or someone else gets sold, the team we have now is what we will have when the transfer window closes in 13 days.

Thanks for posting these Mike!

3. kwdawson

kwdawson New Member

Thanks for posting, I hope we can sell Steed deal before deadline so we have money for January.