Fulham fan from New York

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by tonyb, Jan 28, 2009.

1. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Hey i live out in new york. Ive been a fulham fan ever since american mike would constantly watch and talk about them here in new york. im his oldest nephew and i have been a member since 2006 but lost my password a few times and been so busy. but i still watch them on my computer so go fulham. 8) my favorite player was Brian McBride and still is but a player who is still playin whos my favorite is probable number 23 Clint Dempsey.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Thatta boy.

3. tonyb

tonyb New Member

RE: Re: Fulham fan from New York

Ha ha

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome back, Tonyb. You play football like your Uncle Mikey also?

5. tonyb

tonyb New Member

no i wish i did. i play for fun and on the beach and sometimes with friends but not on a school team or any team. i play golf and golf is in the fall for some reason which is when soccer is too. and i play hockey outside of school. my brother plays though. he is pretty good. his first game ever in soccer he scored a goal so he is pretty good. he is in7th grade.that was his first year. and is still in 7th grade.

6. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

welcome tonyb. We all love McBride too. You should go visit Mike and see a game in person. Your uncle is the best host imaginable! COYW!

7. tonyb

tonyb New Member

I know I keep askin to take a plane over to visit to see a game but my mom doesn't think it of a good idea. Iwent to England though two years ago for mikes wedding and that was fun. We stayed 4 5days n we did go and see the craven cottage which was cool but fulham didn't have a game those days I was there with my family n cuzns.

8. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Do you have the track and field prowess that rumor says Mike has. Apparently he was one stud of a long and high jumper. Any truth to that?

9. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Yea he was really good at track. He was really fast n could jump really good too. I have been doing track for two years but I'm good at the mile run and doing relays. But I don't think I'm doing track this spring. Looks like I am going to practice with varsity golf in the spring to get ready 4 the fall golf season. I'm being pulled up to varsity so I'm happy.

10. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Welcome young man

11. Corky

Corky New Member

I wish Mike would use some of that speed whet going to the bar , he seems incredibly slow getting the beer in.

12. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Yea that's mike for ya. lol

13. IanHux

IanHux New Member

So I take it you're in high school? If so what grade are you in? Its really nice to actually have someone closer to my age posting on here.

14. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Yea I'm in high school I'm in 9th grade. How about u?

15. IanHux

IanHux New Member

Yeah, I'm in 10th grade. Like I said before, its nice to have a fellow high schooler on here. Its nice to know you're not alone

16. tonyb

tonyb New Member

17. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

Hey Tony, welcome. Cool to see you here as we all enjoy chatting with you on match day.

My son is just a tad younger than you but has become a Fulham supporter. His friends have no idea what he's talking about when he speaks of Fulham.

18. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Same with most of my friends. Not manyof them watch soccer but the few who do are Manchester united fans I think there Manchester fans is becuz there good but I hate Manchester Go Fulham