Fulham fan from Arizona

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Aztattooedsean77, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Aztattooedsean77

Aztattooedsean77 New Member

Hello everyone! I started following
    Fulham, as some others did, with the various Americans that have or still do play for Fulham.

From there, the great escape all the way to wonderful result that would have us playing in Europe have all helped to pull me in. :shock:

The exclamation mark was the great friendliness that one finds from Fulham supporters world wide.

On a side note, I have been a Sounders supporter since their MLS announcement so it is nice to continue supporting Kasey Keller.

I look forward to eventually making my first visit to Craven Cottage and if called upon, I will be glad to go out for an away match to help sing our team on to victory. :banana:

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Great to have you with us and welcome to FulhamUSA. You've named many of the reasons why so many have made FFC their team.

As for Kasey, I don't think he'll every know how much Fulham supporters hold him in high regard for his part in the Great Escape.

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Hello and welcome, Sean.

Ditto on KK.

4. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Welcome to FUSA!

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Hi... now straight on to obligatory pettyfog nag..

See how others have their current location listed? Do the same from 'your account' on left sidebar. Most us got better things to do than to try to associate ''where yer coming from' with your posts.

Dig it?
    ;)

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Howdy Sean; welcome to the neighborhood ... finally. Hope you enjoy your time here.

7. Aztattooedsean77

rules, rules, rules. Are there pop quizzes as well? :banana:

I will take care of that right now. :wink:

8. BarryP

BarryP New Member

Yes. Every politically based thread on this website is a pop quiz and Pettyfog and HatterDon will both be grading your posts. :roll: :wink:

9. Aztattooedsean77

note to self: do not get involved in those threads. :banana:

10. IanHux

IanHux New Member

That is a very wise decision. And welcome to the site! Its great to have a fellow Sounders supporter on here. Almost makes me wanna tear up :cry:

11. Aztattooedsean77

Yeah, I went out to LA for the first of the 2 Chivas matches. Even though I am in Arizona, I have sort of leached onto the SoCalSound support group. I am also a member of the Emerald City Supporters. I made my first trip up to Qwest for the June 28 Colorado match. I will be back in LA for the Aug. 15 match vs the Galaxy in Beckham's first home match of the season. Last I checked, we had over 150 people already in our group attending that match.