Fulham at Everton

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by MicahMan, Oct 25, 2024 at 12:40 PM.

1. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

Fulham gets the primo NBC matchup slot on Saturday for what will probably be their last visit to Goodison Park. Everton are feeling pretty good about things right now having not lost in four matches after losing their first four. They are clear of the relegation zone by 5 points and a win for Everton will put them even on points with Fulham.

Fulham comes into this match having shown some fight in the two previous loses, but a string of missed opportunities and critical errors have kept Fulham from making some serious waves in the Premier League. Fulham will be without Lukic until sometime in November and Andersen will be serving his one game ban. I think those two absences will make the difference in this match. With them in the squad I think Fulham wins this game, but without them I'll be happy if Fulham can manage a draw.