Fulham-3 Victory-0

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by DawgTheDon, Jul 11, 2009.

1. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

Under 10 minutes to go. Andy Johnson scored off a penalty kick in the 32nd minute. Eddie Johnson scored in the 67th off the bench and Erik Nevland scored 5 minutes after that.

Even if Eddie is sold or loaned out again, glad to see him score in a Fulham kit. The kid has had a rough go the past couple of seasons.

Update

Fulham won 3-0. Solid pre-season win, especially seeing as how Melbourne are the defending A-League champs.

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Yay Eddie! :banana:

I hope Fulham holds on to him so he can benefit from Woy.

Would love to see video of EJ and Nevlands goals

3. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

Yeah same here, I've been searching for highlights. I followed the game via various "match cast" sources & Fulham's lame Twitter coverage.

4. BarryP

BarryP New Member

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I simply followed through the Fulham FC Twitter feed which was quite good.

6. DawgTheDon

DawgTheDon New Member

Well I'm guessing you have to say that Mike.

I've seen twitter coverage for MLS done by pros and bloggers alike that was 50 times better than the 5 updates we got from the Fulham FC twitter feed. Don't believe me, follow a MLS game on twitter this weekend or better yet, the USMNT tonight.

I'm talking updates every other minute...true ongoing commentary. Fulham's coverage wasn't close to anything else I've seen on twitter.

7. FulhamInPDX

FulhamInPDX New Member

Nice win today. very important, I feel that Eddie scored and made a difference. I think he should be kept on the roster and not loaned back out just due to the fact he could add some depth 2 a depleted roster.

8. FulhamAg

FulhamAg New Member

9. Lyle

Lyle New Member

I followed it on twitter too, but thought they could have posted a tad bit more. Something along the BBC match day commentary.

10. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I think he was trying but the wifi he had was cutting out. There was supposed to be the text updates on Fulhamfc.com as per usual but couldn't be done thus twitter/facebook was the back up.