FSC came to my town

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by BarryP, Oct 23, 2009.

1. BarryP

BarryP New Member

FSC broadcast the University of Evansville - Drake match tonight and I forgot to wear my Fulham scarf :oops: !

Entertaining, wide open match if you catch it on replay. Tom Irvin for UE has the longest throw in I have ever seen.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Barry, did you dvr it and check to see if you make an appearance? Plus did the Purple Aces win?

Saw a little bit of the Indiana at UC Santa Barbara game a few weeks ago on FSC and while knowing they are national powerhouses I was stunned to see UCSB had over 9000 in attendance.

3. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I did dvr it but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet because today was the last day of rec soccer. UE did win it 1-0 but it was the most wide open 1-0 game I have ever watched. Fun stuff.

4. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I did dvr it but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet because today was the last day of rec soccer. UE did win it 1-0 but it was the most wide open 1-0 game I have ever watched. Fun stuff.