from minneapolis to london

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by chulsmith, Sep 26, 2007.

1. chulsmith

chulsmith New Member

just relocated to london a couple of weeks ago. i'm lovin' being able to catch all kinds of matches here - epl, champions league and the cup tournaments have kept me busy (and not to mention the u.s. women in the semi's tomorrow).

anyway, just found this site so i need to poke around a bit.

cheers!
    chul

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Chulsmith more than a couple people from Minneapolis on here. Your avatar gave me a Grateful Dead flashback (try to size it down). Have fun on this site and in London, and hope you get to The Cottage (if you haven't already).

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Chul, welcome aboard! Always great to have another Fulham supporter on FulhamUSA.com. Can you do me a favor and make your avatar smaller?

Thanks!

4. chulsmith

chulsmith New Member

oops yeah. i tried to change it before but it looks like it didn't work. i think i'm good now....

5. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

chul, send a pm to pettyfog and ask him for the software link to resize avatars.

Oh; and welcome to the site!