Free Beer at the Bolton match

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Theoldguy, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Theoldguy

Theoldguy New Member

Arrive early for the Bolton game and enjoy these great offers

This season at the Cottage the catering team are offering the Fulham faithful a deal for every premiership home match, in all of our public catering areas. We have teamed up with our suppliers to offer you both great quality and value, match after match.

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE BEER - FULHAM Vs BOLTON
    We kick-off with “Buy one get one free” on bottles of Carlsberg between 6.15pm and 7.00pm, in any of the kiosks, Hawkers or the beer tent in our three home stands. With a voucher....

Can you see an NFL, MLB or NBA team doing that in the States. Not only would the Mothers against drunk driving be screaming, but the states liquor board would be having a cow......

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

However, it is for only 45 minutes. Which can seem like an eternity as you try to slam a 12 pack of Carlsberg, but certainly worth a try.

3. martin

martin New Member

This comes just as the FA charges the club with failing to control the crowd at the Chelsea match? Bad timing, methinks.

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I'll have a Carlsberg for each of you tomororow!

Very good point though OldGuy, in the states you would have massive protests, riots, etc. Just goes to show some people have a bit too much time on their hands.

5. partham

partham New Member

Mike... do you want to meet up at 7:00 tonight at the Golden Lion for a beer? I'm bringing 5 Americans with me (6 including me)?

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Absolutely, I'll be heading down a bit early so I'll be in there way before 7.

My mobile is: 07980 939 559 if you need to get in touch with me. See you then.

7. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Make sure someone gets the program and scan it in so everyone can see FulhamUSA next to McBride!