Football stats sites

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by richardhkirkando, Jun 15, 2007.

1. richardhkirkando

richardhkirkando New Member

I've been doing some football statistical analysis, and I have a few things I'm looking for. Anybody know of any sites that list a player's minutes played over the season in the Premiership and the Championship? I can calculate them myself, but that is more time consuming than grabbing them from some website. msnbc.com of all places has these for the Premiership 06/07, but nothing from the Championship or previous seasons.

Or, if you have any other interesting stats-oriented sites, I'd love to check them out.

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator