FFC tix

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Eloc, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Eloc

Eloc New Member

I'm looking to take my girlfriend across the pond and I couldn't help but notice that fulham just happen to be playing at home against Leeds on March 18th. Anybody know how I can get tickets, and what the protocol is should the game be moved(I.e. Due to cup ties)? Also, anybody else going?!

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Eloc, I would imagine getting tickets should be a whole lot easier because of the drop in divisions. Buying a membership (go to fulhamfc.com and click on membership for details) is an option that you might want to look into since it gives priority for purchasing tickets through the club ahead of the general public. If you do choose to do that see the 2014-2015 Supporters Club thread, give Chris aka SCFUlhamfan your # the club gives you and be part of the fusa group (doesn't cost anything extra, and makes you eligible to win any of the raffles, Fulham sends 'official supporter groups' some great items to give away). I can attest people win some incredible stuff as a team signed Fulham jersey nows hangs in my office.

As far as the protocol for moving the match because of a Cup scheduling conflict, I'm not entirely sure what it is, but if you google FA Cup 2014-2015 the FA probably has some sort of fixture list on what dates will be used. As far as the opponent, Leeds doesn't have the reputation as having the 'classiest' :roll: of supporters, but there isn't a history of angst w/Fulham. The recent signing of the Leeds captain Ross McCormick should take the atmosphere up a couple of notches, and that match could be a big one in terms of the standings that late in the season. For those reasons I would suggest not getting tickets in the Putney End.

3. tim

tim Active Member

Yep, a membership, if you're up for it, will give you first crack at tickets. I honestly have no idea what the demand will be next year in the new division, and if tickets for a match like Leeds will end up on general sale. But when I've gone in the past, I've taken advantage of the ticketing priority that membership offers.

Tickets go on sale on a rolling basis, so just keep your eyes out for when that match goes on sale. I think the order is: season tickets holders looking for extras, members, then general sale.

I'll echo what Joe said; avoid the Putney end if you can. I'd recommend the Haynes stand.

4. Masterhaynes

Masterhaynes Member

If you choose to sit in the Johnny Haynes stand definitely avoid the restricted view seats as they really do spoil your view. If you want the best atmosphere choose the Hammy end but the play at the far end is distant then. Fof best view of the game half way up the riverside central sections. Avoid the Putney end for the Leeds game as they have a large travelling support and will fill most of that end.
    If the club keep to their new ticketing security policy for big games they may restrict the number of tickets one person can buy.
    You can always post on the main FOF site requesting help, many season ticket holders are glad to help fans fro overseas. I'm always happy to help, feel free to PM me nearer the date if you need help I'm based in the UK