Favorite Fulham Moment

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Clevelandmo, May 15, 2008.

1. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

A few months ago there was a thread about this topic. I looked for it but couldnt find it.

Anyway, I just want to point out that my post said . . . "my favorite Fulham moment is still to come". I believe that is the best post that I have ever made on this site. What I wanted to say but was too superstitious to say was that this was going to be an incredible season ending with Fulam staving off relegation - and that would be my fav Fulham moment. Of course I couldnt have imagined just how incredible it would be.

So officially my favorite Fulham moment was watching the Fulham-ManCity game on the computer with my 11 yr old while in the chatroom with the handful of FUSA members who had remained after we went down 2 - nil. And to those of you who left the chatroom that is not a slight because I know almost all of you had prior commitments. Go Fulham

2. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Mine was a tie between 'the wink' and when I checked the score after the Man City game. I was one of those who left the chatroom at half to go 'muck' a city pond for the city of Roseville....little volunteer deal.

Good topic Mo.

3. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

As a newbie the answer is pretty obvious, but next year when we beat CSKA London at their armpit of a stadium, that will be a pretty good day.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Obviously you're not as superstitious as I am