Enough!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Sep 21, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I'm going off to earn some shekels..

But I suggest you who reward tantrum throwers with introspection on what you or yours did to cause it.. Read this

Now pay attention to THIS:
    That is what I am talking about... the Second 'Crusade' is coming, it's inevitable. And the President Iran actually WANTS it!
    the only question is when... and where... the rivers of blood flow.

And I guarantee you that the bloodletting will be largely by those who have been disillusioned by what they were told was possible through 'just trying to understand them' and the blood will be shed largely by innocents who did nothing to stop their culture from being hijacked.

Sorry to make your day unpleasant but it is no joke... whether you believe in the biblical apocrypha, mystical seers like Cace and Nostradamus or the Aztecs.. or history repeating itself, the 'seers' all say the same thing.

I'm strident about it .. sure, but what I'm gonna do is just my best to lessen the effect on me and mine.

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

You're right.

Unless Middle Eastern Muslims control Middle Eastern Muslims, and immigrant Muslims start assimilating, an unfortunate day of reckoning is coming.

And they will mostly have themselves to blame.

I'm not saying it's right, but it has been an unfortunate part of human nature throughout the world's history.

3. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

Re: RE: Enough!!

Yeah... tell that to the Jews who chose not to assimilate under pressure of Spain or Eastern Europe... that worked out real well... granted, as a people, the Jews didn't have quite the violent streak that extremist Muslim sects have shown, it's still eerily similar... be like us or die!

So, Petty, are you essentially giving up on the GOP notion that the mission of the Iraq war was to democratize the Middle East? And now it is a "Holy War" of sorts rather than a political operation? 'Cause that makes me feel so much better about it...