Djorkaeff to MetroStars?!!!!

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Feb 18, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Valderrama, Nowak, Djorkaeff

Wherein the the Mutts new signing is ACTUALLY compared to Carlos Valderrama!!!!!

Someone is clearly out of their MINDS!!! And nothing has been learned from the Matteus fiasco. Certainly the derisive laughter at Mutts' front office has died down in the last few years, WHY did they pick this time to revive it?

Of course, strange things happen ... Djorkaeff is no pampered star like Matteus expecting to merely step pn the pitch and have things served up for him..but the chances of this guy finding a niche like Nowak or Valderrama is pretty darn low.

In fact it might work if he were actually PLAYING FOR NOWAK at DC.

But he isnt.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I think this will work. I think it is a pretty decent signing.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I always leave an out.. ;)

But it's more fun to stake a strong position, rather than:

"What do you think about..."
    - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -
    Cheap Seats: Bashing the bashers tells the other side of it and points out a certain dilemma.

Hmm, If the Crew took Guevara and moved Martino back to withrawn forward....

:twisted: